April 2020


Back on March 18, 2020, I started two new chemo drugs. On Friday, April 3, I was disappointed when I found out from Dr. Pitz that my blood platelets had gone down to 38. I had another blood test on April 14, 2020, and was shocked that my blood platelets had gone down to 16. I was also surprised that I had lots of bruising all over my body. On Monday, April 27, my blood test showed that my blood platelets had gone up to 94. I was happy to hear that. I will have another blood test on Friday, May 1. If I increase to 100 I will be able to start my chemo drugs again.

 Coronavirus continues to be a world problem. I feel so sad when I hear the number of people who have passed away because of the virus. I am at high risk so I have to be extra careful. On a beautiful day I go out and sit on a deck or driveway to see my family and friends. We always have eight feet of distance between us. The weather is getting nicer so it feels good to be outside.
 
 My sisters and I visited my mom on
a beautiful day.
 
Went to my sister Bev's for her birthday.
We had pizza for lunch on their driveway. 
 
Stephie, Mark & Charlotte came over
for a short visit.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

July 2020

August 2020