March 2020


I had an MRI on March 4 which showed my fourth tumour had grown. I went to see Dr. Pitz on March 6 and was given a steroid pill to reduce swelling.This has helped decrease my inability to think or talk. On March 13 my blood level had increased so I was able to start chemo drugs again. As the last chemo drug continually decreased my blood level for a length of time, on Wednesday, March 18, I started two new chemo drugs. I went to the HSC for 1 ½ hours of intravenous chemo which I will be doing every 28 days, and started my daily chemo pills. I will be taking two chemo pills per day the first week, four the second week, six the third week, and eight the fourth week. I will then be going to see my doctor. I am grateful that I am feeling so good.

 
Sadly, the world has developed coronavirus. It started in Canada in March 2020. To stay as healthy as possible, on March 17 my husband and I started staying home and not seeing anyone. I phone, text, and email family and friends to stay in touch with them. I work out and have a nap every day, and am getting lots of work done going through binders and boxes of paper that I don’t need anymore. I also am cooking and baking which I have not done in a long time. It feels good to get the house clean and to start cooking some great food. Every morning I wake up and am happy to be alive! God has been so good to me.

 Intravenous chemo at the HSC.

 Sat there for 1 1/2 hours.

Teri and I went to a Jets game at the beginning of March.
The Jets won! We had fun!
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

July 2020

August 2020